As Chevrolet’s 4G LTE Wi-Fi grows in popularity, the automaker is making it even easier for customers to access Chevrolet’s unlimited data plans. There are now even more options available for those who want to add the plan too.
In addition to accessing plan information through OnStar, customers who also have an AT&T wireless account can add data in three ways: visiting http://att.com/connectedcar, visiting an AT&T retail store, or through their MyATT account.
Paul Edwards, Chevrolet U.S. vice president of Marketing, said, “Whether you are at a job site in your Silverado or letting your family stream videos on a road trip in your Traverse, Chevrolet owners will never be far from being able to sign up for an unlimited 4G LTE data plan.”
In March of this year, Chevrolet saw customers purchase 275% more data than they did in March of 2016. This means more and more drivers, families, and business owners are realizing the value of having unlimited data available on the go. The unlimited plan is set at $20 per month. In addition, Chevrolet offers two alternate plan options, including 250MB a day for $5 per day or 20GB over 12 months for $150.
Chevrolet first introduced 4G LTE Wi-Fi into its 2015 lineup. Now, every new Chevrolet comes standard with this technology along with an OnStar Basic Plan.
Are you excited about Chevrolet’s unlimited data option? Stop by Cottage Chevrolet to explore all the great technology available in the 2017 model lineup, which includes Chevrolet’s unlimited data plans.
What would you do to own the first model of a vehicle before it even goes on sale? If your answer is to fork over $250,000, your name might be Rick Hendrick. Hendrick, however, isn’t just any auto enthusiast. He’s the owner of Hendrick Motorsports, otherwise known as an official NASCAR racing team. He didn’t buy just any car either; he paid out $250,000 for the first-ever 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE.
While official pricing for the new Camaro ZL1 1LE has yet to be announced, Hendrick was more than happy to pay $250,000 at the Barrett-Jackson auction. All proceeds benefitted The United Way Charity, just as many first-production General Motors models do when they head to auction.
The Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE is the most track-ready muscle car yet. Under the hood lies the 6.2-liter supercharged V8 engine that delivers a mighty 650 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque. Other standard features include a carbon fiber rear wing, Brembo brakes, and much more.
This kind of purchase isn’t out of the ordinary for Hendrick though. In fact, it’s quite the bargain, considering he paid a massive $825,000 for the first Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat in 2014.
We here at Cottage Chevrolet are happy to see the new Camaro ZL1 1LE raising money for a great cause!
Spring cleaning is one thing, but spring car cleaning is another. Taking proper care of your vehicle goes beyond routine maintenance and following the manufacturer-recommended service schedule; you have to keep it clean, too. Get behind the wheel in style after making use of these spring car cleaning tips from us here at Cottage Chevrolet.
- Wash – Start spring off right by giving your car the love it deserves with a deep-clean. Take the time to get in all the nooks and crannies, including the wheel wells. You may have to remove the hubcaps, but you’ll be surprised by how much dirt and grime built up over winter. Top off the wash with a waxing that will leave your car shining in the bright sunlight.
- Organization – It’s more than likely that trash managed to build up in your storage compartments or other various places in your car. Take the time to clean out all of the compartments, including the glovebox, door pockets, and seatbacks. Make sure to get everything out of the trunk as well.
- Windows – Take a few minutes to scrub the windows thoroughly. Doing so will make your car look great and increase your visibility. Don’t forget to buy and install a new set of wipers to keep your windshield squeaky clean too.
If you’re looking for something to do with your family, friends, or even a date, then look no further. Cottage Chevrolet knows there’s nothing better than getting out in the fresh air when you’ve been cooped up all winter, so here are some suggestions for spring activities for the community we’re proud to serve.
- Lunch Creek Winery
- Enjoy a glass of wine, the sweet spring air, and the beautiful countryside at this local vineyard and winery.
- Camp LuWiSoMo
- Perfect for a group retreat, solo camping, and horseback riding, Camp LuWiSoMo offers a relaxing campground and horse stables.
- Lake of the Woods Campground
- Another camping option, Lake of the Woods offers all sorts of fun like a lounge and game room, mini-golf, canoe rentals, sports facilities, and multiple pools.
- Big Dog Adventure Park
- Like paintball? How about disc golf or laser tag? The Big Dog Adventure Park offers 100 acres of space filled with bunkers, fox holes, and fun terrain to play on.
- World War II Memorial Building
- Stop in to peruse the plaques honoring over 300 WWII vets from the area or any of the many exhibits the memorial may have on display.
There are plenty of fun spring activities to do in and around Waucoma, Wisconsin. Why don’t you go check them out and see for yourself?
Part of what makes relationships exciting is finding a balance between the familiar and traditional with the new and intriguing. If you’re looking to mix things up and have an unconventional Valentine’s Day this year, take a cue from one of these fun ideas.
Make DIY Gifts Together
Picking out a precious gift for your loved one can be fun, but making a gift can be even sweeter. Take DIY gifts to the next level by making your gifts together. Sign up for a painting class or write a love poem together. You’ll always cherish what you and your partner created side by side.
Celebrate Love with Different Traditions
Every culture has its own traditions, including those that focus on love. Parts of Britain, for example, serve caraways seed and raisin buns to their loved ones on Valentine’s Day. Learn about some of the ways in which romance is celebrated in other countries and recreate that this Valentine’s Day.
Spread the Love
Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be about just you and one other person. This year, consider throwing a Valentine’s Day dinner for some of your friends – singles or couples. This way you’ll avoid the crowded restaurants and get to see many of your loved ones all at once.
The constant splashing of slush and the trailing mud of winter boots are destined to make your vehicle difficult to clean this year. And each time you clean it, the car may seem to just get dirty again! Here are a few easy tips to help keep your car clean during winter.
- Cover or replace your floor mats with some sort of rubber mats that will be easier to clean, as muddy, snowy boots are inevitable.
- Since slush and salt will constantly be building up on your car, it’s important to get it washed semi-frequently, no matter how counter-intuitive it may seem.
- Whenever possible, try to park inside of garages and under barriers to protect your car from snow buildup.
- And lastly – safe driving translates to clean driving, especially if you have the bad habit of driving like this.
And whatever you do this winter – please stay safe! For more safety tips or to check out our winter-ready models, visit us anytime at Cottage Chevrolet.
New Year’s Eve is a great time to celebrate the end of a great year and new beginnings. But celebrations can sometimes get out of hand. If you are planning on celebrating the New Year by consuming alcohol, it’s a good idea to read these New Year’s Eve safety tips before you head out on the town.
Driving after one drink can be dangerous, even though many people believe it isn’t. A single drink can affect your perception and reaction skills. Because of this, it’s important that you have a plan to get home. Before you head out to celebrate, designate a non-drinking driver or set up a pre-paid cab for the night. You can also use ride-sharing apps like Uber or Lyft to get home safely after the ball drops.
Make sure your guests are safe.
If you are hosting a New Year’s party, it’s important to make sure your guests get home safely. As guests RSVP, make sure they have arrangements to get home. It’s also good to have the number of your local cab company available during the party and to have plenty of blankets and pillows, in case guests decide to stay the night.
Don’t let others drink and drive.
Stop friends and family from getting behind the wheel when they have been drinking. Even if you have to take their keys, causing a potential argument, it’s important that everyone stays safe this holiday season.
Happy New Year from Cottage Chevrolet!
Image credit: James Palinsad
The new-and-improved Chevy Suburban!
Welcome to the new Cottage Chevrolet blog! Our team will be adding more content in the near future to ensure that our customers are updated with the latest and greatest information for the Wautoma, WI area!
Cottage Chevrolet has an extensive inventory of Chevy Silverado 1500s and 2500HDs as well as Chevy Equinoxes! Come visit our new inventory page and if you need help with financing, don’t be afraid to call or visit us and we’ll provide you a detailed summary right away.
Be sure to check back more in the future and read up on all the newest news here at Cottage Chevrolet.