If you’re looking for something to do with your family, friends, or even a date, then look no further. Cottage Chevrolet knows there’s nothing better than getting out in the fresh air when you’ve been cooped up all winter, so here are some suggestions for spring activities for the community we’re proud to serve.
- Lunch Creek Winery
- Enjoy a glass of wine, the sweet spring air, and the beautiful countryside at this local vineyard and winery.
- Camp LuWiSoMo
- Perfect for a group retreat, solo camping, and horseback riding, Camp LuWiSoMo offers a relaxing campground and horse stables.
- Lake of the Woods Campground
- Another camping option, Lake of the Woods offers all sorts of fun like a lounge and game room, mini-golf, canoe rentals, sports facilities, and multiple pools.
- Big Dog Adventure Park
- Like paintball? How about disc golf or laser tag? The Big Dog Adventure Park offers 100 acres of space filled with bunkers, fox holes, and fun terrain to play on.
- World War II Memorial Building
- Stop in to peruse the plaques honoring over 300 WWII vets from the area or any of the many exhibits the memorial may have on display.
There are plenty of fun spring activities to do in and around Waucoma, Wisconsin. Why don’t you go check them out and see for yourself?